Re: [lvs-users] [SOLVED] Question about director (LVS-DR) & realservers

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] [SOLVED] Question about director (LVS-DR) & realservers on different VLANs
From: "Net Ground - Frederique Rijsdijk" <frederique@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:13:35 +0200
Well, it seems my case was not fully onderstood or looked at. My problem seems
a feature, not a bug. It is because of the tagged vlan ports the LVS has. When
a realserver acts as a client in my case, the incoming packet comes to eth0,
when the LVS has already learned mac addresses via it's eth0.621 or eth0.608
interface.

Setting sysctl net.ipv4.conf.eth0.rp_filter=0 solved my problem.