Re: [lvs-users] [Pacemaker] Piranha Project

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] [Pacemaker] Piranha Project
From: Jason Ledford <jledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:54:39 -0400
I know it's not nearly as polished a solution, but have you tried using
something like webmin to manage lvs and HA?  I have some custom scripts and
commands that I have setup in webmin under the custom commands section.  This
keeps non-linux admins away from shell access.  My documents have them login to
webmin with a less than priveledged webmin user that can only see custom
commands.

Not the most polished like I said, but certainly works.  Webmin does have a
module for managing heartbeat.