[lvs-users] Using LVS for load balance gateway/router

Subject: [lvs-users] Using LVS for load balance gateway/router
From: sboichakov@xxxxxxxxx (Дмитрий Сбойчаков)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 16:44:05 +0300
How I tested:

   - setup fwmark service for 1234 mark in ip_vs on router
   - add prerouting rule for marking packets if they dst addr  == 8.8.8.8
   (why not 8.8.8.8 xD?)
   - enable net.ipv4.ip_forward (set 1)
   - set default gateway for 8.8.8.8 on other machine to address of router
   - connect to 8.8.8.8 on other machine
   - check traceroute for correct path
   - see, that have no connections/packets in stats ip_vs
   (/proc/net/ip_vs_stats) on router
   - be sad =(