[lvs-users] Loved the Compilation of Your Resource

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Loved the Compilation of Your Resource
From: Karen Hadley <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 18:19:30 +0530
Hello,

I know you probably get a TON of emails from your readers, so I’ll try to
keep this one really short.

I am Karen Hadley, a financial instructor and a regular reader of your
website.

I’ve been following your work for quite some time now and I really enjoy
your articles – especially the one you did on
http://kb.linuxvirtualserver.org/wiki/LinkerMoynihan796
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/e63d2e4dd2b699794052703a55c5d2f3879c3955?url=http%3A%2F%2Fkb.linuxvirtualserver.org%2Fwiki%2FLinkerMoynihan796&userId=5465767&signature=21854f6a49d85888>
-
and I loved it.

I am contacting you because I think I could also offer something that might
be of interest and that you could use it as a resource for your article.
Here is an article I have read on the *Free Online Excel Course:*
https://www.wallstreetmojo.com/free-online-excel-course/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/3b22b2c76cd43d732970796f013de09721d09206?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wallstreetmojo.com%2Ffree-online-excel-course%2F&userId=5465767&signature=977e70439fec0bdb>

<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/f58469dc840ce1e06123539c3b7a52f2be93d142?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfr.org%2Fblog%2Fnotes-rsa-time-cyber-b-corps&userId=5465767&signature=7f89b977d1bc13ac>

I think this article would be a nice complement to your article if you use
it as a resource - just as something extra and interesting for your
audience to read.
[image: image.png]
*What's in it for me? *You're 2/2!

I can help you with any of the following:

   - your article shared on our socials
   - my eternal gratitude :)

I’m excited to hear back from you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this email. Above all, hope you're
keeping safe?
*And If sent to the wrong contact, kindly redirect to the correct contact.*

--
Thanks
Karen