LVS
lvs-devel

[lvs-devel] Start using your software immediately after purchase.

To: <lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-devel] Start using your software immediately after purchase.
From: "Saundra Orozco" <tello@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:21:24 +0200
  You don't want to wait till you get software on a CD? Download your software
immediately after purchase. No trial, demo, incomplete or academic versions!
Only original and fully functional versions! Software for Macintosh is also
available! We offer software in all European languages. Absolutely low prices!

 Accept this brilliant offer and take the advantage of our free installation
consultations. Money back guarantee is available.

http://geocities.com/GuillermoWiggins29/

   Take this time and money saving offer!

Send requests to lvs-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx