the following patches contain updates to IPVS since 2.6.37-rc1
and are targeted at nf-next-2.6.
- Static and shadow variable clean-ups from Eric
- Preparation for persistence engine syncrhonisation
- Correctness fix for persistence engine match.
I do not consider this a bug as it can only manifest in a problem
if there is more than one persistence engine loaded and
currently only one exists.
- Code cleanps for ip_vs_sync_conn(), ip_vs_process_message()
- Handle GRO aggregated skbs
The previous behaviour was to send a needs frag ICMP.
This is probably stable material.
Please pull from:
I expect more activity before 2.6.37-rc1. In particular Hans is working
heavily with Julian and myself on the new synchronisation code.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe lvs-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html