Problems with persistent client connection

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problems with persistent client connection
From: jacob.rief@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:48:39 +0100
Hi everybody,
thanks to everybody who helped writing LVS.

Unfortunately I have the same problem as Andres (see below)
If I remove a real server from a list of persistent
virtual servers, this connection never times out. Not even
after the specified timeout has been reached. Only if I unset
persisency the connection will be redirected onto the remaining
real servers. Now if I turn on persistency again, a prevoiusly
attached client does not reconnect anymore - it seems as
if LVS remembers such clients. It does not even help, if I delete
the whole virtual service and restore it immediately, in the
hope to clear the persistency tables.
(ipvsadm -D -t <VIP>; ipvsadm -A -t <VIP> -p; ipvsadm -a -t <VIP> -R <alive
 real server>)
And it also does not help closing the browser and restarting it.
I run LVS in masquerading mode on a 2.2.13-kernel patched
with ipvs-0.9.5.
Would'nt it be a nice feature to flush the persistent client
connection table, and/or list all such connections?

Regards, Jacob