Re: ipvs-nat performance problem?

To: Flavio Pescuma <edtfopa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipvs-nat performance problem?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 08:45:23 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 5 Mar 2000, Flavio Pescuma wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm having a weird problem, see if someone can help me.
> I've installed an ipvs-nat director on a Alpha DS10, running
> 2.2.13-ipvs.0.9.7 and also tried with 2.2.14-ipvs.0.9.7,

this is the first I've heard of LVS being run on non-intel :-)

this is not well tested as far as I know. I don't know what your
problem is. People have had trouble stemming from identd (see the HOWTO,
turn off identd to cure the problem).

For our interest does LVS on alpha behave OK with other services eg http

Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx