Is this possible?

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Is this possible?
From: Andrea Di Mento <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 17:28:07 +0100
Hi , this is my problem.
I have a server which provide 8  web domain (http/https) on different
ip,3 mail domain (pop/smtp) all on the same subnet.
Now I want to provide a complete failover capability to this server,
different server,different network, different building. The problem is
that i have a single ip on the new network so I have to do port
redirecting.
On the LVS howto I've read that only NAT can do this but I think would
be too much slow. Direct routing would be the best but it doesn't
support port redirecting.
So, any solution? any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
Bye