Re: redhat 6.1 implementation of lvs and persistence

To: "Antony Lee (HWL - Analyst Programmer, GISD)" <AntonyL@xxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: redhat 6.1 implementation of lvs and persistence
From: "Cono D'Elia" <conod@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:37:47 -0500
Hello,

No sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear, what I meant was not the startup of the
software but the persistence of certain services for instance SSL. I want
the client to use the same real server. Without piranha you would use the -p
(persistence) switch of  ipvsadm. I don't see anything in piranha to make a
connection persistent. Can this edited manualy in lvs.cf or a start up file
to call ipvsadm to change the routes the lvs added and make them persistent?
I hope this is clearer.

Thanks,
Cono D'Elia
conod@xxxxxxxx