Re: redhat 6.1 implementation of lvs and persistence

To: "Cono D'Elia" <conod@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: redhat 6.1 implementation of lvs and persistence
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: wanger@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 08:32:42 -0500
On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:12:46 -0500, "Cono D'Elia" wrote:

>I guess if it's more that a month I will put RedHat 6.2 beta on the lvs
>routers so that I can get the persistence features.

Well, the simplest way for you to do all this with piranha will be to
grab the kernel packages that were in the beta and get the 0.4.x
piranha that we release this week.  I don't have the final date for the
proper release of 6.2, but it shouldn't be too far off.

Mike

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I've seen this before in Montana!  Its snowing, nobody lick a flag
pole" -- Peggy Hill