Re: linuxdirector and real servers

To: "Joseph Mack" <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: linuxdirector and real servers
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cono D'Elia" <conod@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:37:05 -0500
Hi Joe,

I know ipvsadm is used to delete and add servers. Linux Director is a
monitor that uses ipvsadm to monitor a realservers and in conjunction with
heartbeat monitor the stand by lvs. Anywas I completed setting up my Linux
HA without using LinuxDirector.

BTW just saying read the HOWTO is not very helpful. If you are going to
bother to reply to peoples mail with that minimal amount of info at least
mention the the name of the HOWTO.

Thanks.....

Cono.