Re: No luck with piranha

To: Emmanuel Paré <emman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: No luck with piranha
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:00:17 -0500
Emmanuel Paré wrote:

> I have tried to make a LVS using piranha + pulse + ssh (with redhat-6.2beta)
>
> I have setted all the interface correctly,
> the real server are working ok (localy)(I mean Apache is running and I can
> ping the director)
> When I start pulse everything look ok but when I do a ps -ef | grep lvs
> I saw that lvs is defunct :( any clue or anyone succeeded?

I just went into the lab and beat up on (the latest) piranha and it seemed to
work fine. I need a more info to recreate/resolve your problem.

Before we go down that road. I have placed a current snapshot of the latest
piranha on ftp://people.redhat.com/kbarrett. Could you try this version
and see if you have the same problem?

If you do, then could you log your problem in
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla, and include a copy of your config file,
and instructions on how to cause the failure? I'll take a look at it.

Thanks

--

Keith Barrett
Red Hat Clustering