Re: IPVS v0.9.8 available

To: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IPVS v0.9.8 available
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:25:04 +0800 (CST)

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> Now that 2.3 is approaching 2.4pre status, what is your plan for the netfilter
> module?

Yeah, I know, I must hurry up. My plan is to build LVS module under the
netfilter framework. Since LVS may have millions of concurrent
connections, locking (locking granularity) is a big concern of LVS. As
Julian, we should think about handling connection parallelly in SMP box. I
am sorry that I cannot put time schedule here.

> I talked to rusty, he said he would like to meet you.

I would like to meet Rusty and you some day.

Thanks,

Wensong