Memory usage

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Memory usage
From: Suresh <sraja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:13:33 -0800 (PST)
I have LVS 0.9.7 in use and have some questions re: memory
usage.

For the last 3 days, it is using all of the available 256M of memory.  I
looked for a correlation with the number of active/inactive connections,
and couldn't find one.  Is there some thing else I am missing?

Our peak active connections are about 1000 on 4 real web servers, and off
peak about 500 on each web server.  I would expect IPVS memory usage to
vary by # of connections.

The lvs was compiled with 2^16 connections, and runs in VS-DR mode.

Thanks for any pointers.

Suresh