Re: anyone going to Ottawa Linux Symposium, 19-22Jul ?

To: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: anyone going to Ottawa Linux Symposium, 19-22Jul ?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:20:57 +0200
On 2000-06-14T09:18:27,
   Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx> said:

> Horms is rotating through conferences and will go to
> Atlanta instead. Julian it seems plans to stay hidden. Matthew
> Kellet, one of the early LVS developers, who has since gone on to
> better things, will also be there and will tell us what life is like
> post-LVS. Lars hasn't been able to do anything else since taking
> over the mailing list.

Well, I haven't been able to do much actual code on LVS, but we'll happily
hire anyone who wants to. *coughs* Just kidding ;-)

But I will definetely be at OLS2k. I appear to be giving a talk there ;-)

> As a special bonus I'll summarise the HOWTO in 1 minute or less
> accompanied by an interpretive dance.

I want to see _that_.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>
    Development HA

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl