RE: LVS working great.. but...

To: "Joseph Mack" <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LVS working great.. but...
Cc: "Joseph Mack" <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lvs-Users" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Clint Byrum" <cbyrum@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:42:50 -0700
I'm a little confused at this question. What is a demasquerade rule? or did
you mean masq rule? Actually, I have a rule that says -s 192.168.0.0/16 -d
192.168.0.0/16 -j ACCEPT

But if there's already a masq table entry for TCP 192.168.1.x:* ->
192.168.10.x:80 , then anything from TCP port 80 of 192.168.10.x to
192.168.1.x, should get "demasqueraded", correct?