i cannot solve this, is it solvable??

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: i cannot solve this, is it solvable??
From: Mailing Manager <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:07:31 +0200
Hi all,
         i have readed the tread lvs works great ..but, and for th efirst i
thinked to have the same problem, but reading well i see tha i have a
similar cofniguration but the soluton seem to be not that.
I have on emachine that is a router -nat machien for users on the intranet
(192.168.0.0) and onther machien that is the lvs server for another net
(192.168.1.0).
Well from a machine on the intranet i can ping the server lvs, the servers
on the lvs net and vice versa, but when i try to connect to the port 80 on
the lvs server , that is working for the nternet users , i can't see
anything.
The lvs machine works well for the internet users, i can see the connection
and so on, i have the routing table that know how to reach the intranet
(infact i can telnet from a pc on the intranet to a server ont the other net
and viceversa), butu the intranet users have to use the intrenl name of the
web servers to connect.
Is htis right?? i remember that the port forwarding haved this problem, but
this is a problem of the users connected directly on the server, but the
intranet users come from another server and itis not working well.
On the list of th econnection masqueraded when i try to use the lvs server
form intranet i can see the entry for my machinand i think this is not
right.
Thnaks for any help, and excuse me for bad english.....