[Q]Send certain packet to *ALL* real server

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Q]Send certain packet to *ALL* real server
From: Gong Wei <ccegongw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:04:32 +0800
Hi All,

I have some query, not sure if it's feasible with LVS.

Can I instruct the LVS to send *certain* packet to *ALL* real server
assuming I am using VS-DR?  We might need to specify the "CERTAIN" based on
client IP address (source) or destination port (services) or maybe a
combination of both.

Any pointers on this issue are much appreciated.  Please feel free to
contact me if you feel my email is not clear enough and you need more
information.  Thank you!

Best Regards

Gong Wei (Tel: +65 874 6421        Fax: +65 7780198)
 <<Gong Wei.vcf>>