Re: Announce ldirectord version 1.16

To: "Rief, Jacob" <Jacob.Rief@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Announce ldirectord version 1.16
Cc: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'linux-ha@xxxxxx'" <linux-ha@xxxxxx>
From: Medi Montaseri <medi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
Can this software be used to chose between a set of routers? As in
I have many Internet connections of various speed, I'd like to be able
to load balance among them as well as use it for Networking HA.

Medi Montaseri                               medi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unix Distributed Systems Engineer            HTTP://www.CyberShell.com
CyberShell Engineering