Re: Newbie Problems with NAT RH 6.2, piranha-0.4.14-1, ipvsadm-1.1-2

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Newbie Problems with NAT RH 6.2, piranha-0.4.14-1, ipvsadm-1.1-2
Cc: Shaun McCullagh <smccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:00:51 -0400
Joseph Mack wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Shaun McCullagh wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying a very simple LVS/NAT config with one LVS Router and one Real
> > Server.
>
> nanny etc are RedHat products.

Actually no. They are not RH products (go find me a product called
nanny or piranha in our store). While the maintainers do work at Red Hat,
this is all GPL software and several changes have come from the community.
People are asked and encouraged to improve the software and forward the
results.

Also, in this situation, it is unlikely that this is a problem with nanny.
It looks more like a general LVS situation.

--

Keith Barrett
Red Hat Inc. HA Team