Deployment page

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Deployment page
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:18:55 +0800 (CST)
Hi,

Many people have pushed me to make LVS deployment page for a long
time. It is available finally. :) Please have a look at
        http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/deployment.html

Note: This deployment information is summarized from many messages and
web pages. If there is any mistake or incorrect information over time,
or you don't want to show your site here, please let me know, I will fix
or remove it. Thanks!

The page is just for promoting LVS usage.

If you are happy with LVS and you share with others how you have done a
perfect job to deploy LVS, please send me a message too, we can put
yours here or in another separate page. :)

Thanks,

Wensong