https and IE4

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: https and IE4
From: "Francis Corouge" <fcorouge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:37:42 +0100
hello,
I made an lvs server in Direct routing mod since a couple of week.
All my services seem to work well, but I have a problem that occurs only with Internet Explorer 4.1 on secured connexions. I did not test with other versions of IE, but I have any error with netscape.
A detail surprised me : these pages are successfully received randomly, as it seems.

Does someone know about this problem ? Is there a solution ? I read in the FAQ of modssl and lvs FAQ, HOWTO and mini-HOWTO but I found nothing about it.

For info, my versions of products are
apache 1.3.12,
modssl 2.6.6,
lvs 1.0.2,