Some clarifications required.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Some clarifications required.
From: Arun Manjunath <arun_tejaswi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 04:54:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi Joe,

I did read the document for LVS-NAT on same network.
But i'm still a little confused as to how the Real
Server knows the client ip-address. I thought it was
demasquerading from the client to director and
director now sends a packet with src ip as the
ip-address of the director and dest as chosen real
server.
The replies thus logically go back through the
director after being demasqueraded at the director.
If i'm wrong, then is there a way to do this.
Ideally we would like to use an application server on
any platform , not necessarily Linux.
If there's any resource on this could you please let
me know.
Thanks,
Arun.