Re: other algorithms?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: other algorithms?
From: Paul Baker <pbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:21:34 -0500
Joseph Mack wrote:

But if someone writes one I'm sure people would use it.
I don't think it would be that hard to do if you were interested.

Is ldirectord developed by the lvs guys? or the heartbeat guys? It is distributed in both packages. The reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of adding that ruptime stuff to ldirectord and I want to know where I should send the patch if I actually get it working.

Paul J. Baker                               Internet Systems Technician
pbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  Where2GetIt.com
phone 847-498-0111x234
fax   847-480-7422