Re: ldirectord [Was Re: other algorithms?

To: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ldirectord [Was Re: other algorithms?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, andreas.koenig@xxxxxxxx
From: andreas.koenig@xxxxxxxx (Andreas J. Koenig)
Date: 07 Jun 2001 21:10:23 +0200

 >> > Is ldirectord developed by the lvs guys? or the heartbeat guys? It is
 >> > distributed in both packages.
 >>
 >> By the heartbeat guys.
 >>
 >> I'd rather it would not be distributed in two places.
  >   ^

  > In the HOWTO I've been crediting Jacob Reif as the author and giving
  > the cvs location as the official source. Just so I have it correct,
  > who is the official author and what's the official location for the
  > sources.

As noone seems to respond, I'll lift the mystery.... Jacob and Horms
are checking in with the same frequency, original author is Jacob
according to a note in the source. CVS address is easy to find at

  http://www.linux-ha.org/#Links

It is

  :pserver:guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/cvs/linux-ha

and access is described in