RE: Installation problem

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Installation problem
From: "Jeff Williams" <jwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:45:10 -0400
I believe that I did follow the directions.  I ran the "perl -w
configure" script I applied all of the patches in order to the kernel
(as stated in the README file in the ipvs-0.8.1 directory).  This
succeeded in adding the linux virtual server options into the make
menuconfig.  I then set up my options and ran make dep, make bzImage and
then proceeded to run make modules.  When I ran make modules, all of the
warnings and errors came up (about the invalid preprocessing tokens) in
the /ipv4/ipvs directory.  What did I miss.  I followed the mini-HOWTO.

The only problem seems to be with the make modules.  What are those
errors I am getting?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have spent too much time
trying to get this set up (but I am really looking forward to seeing
ipvs in action)

Jeff Williams
Web Application Developer