Re: debug / logging?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: debug / logging?
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:34:59 +1000
On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 05:27:52PM -0700, Peter Mueller wrote:
> hi gang,
>
> I'm looking for a way to track connections in a log file.  ie, originating
> IP and destination server.  is there a way to do this in ldirectord?

No, ldirectord has no knowledge of connections.

To get the information you need you will need to have the LVS kernel
code report this to user space. I believe this can be done by turning
debugging on, but you will get a lot of other information too.

Perhaps we should implement some logging options in LVS. Possibly
something that can be configured via ipvsadm as per logging
in netfilter.

Wensong, Julian, anyone else, any thoughts?

--
Horms