Question about default gateway

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Question about default gateway
From: "Kim Le" <kiml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:59:52 -0700
Hi All,

I am able to get LVS up and running using NAT.  However I am having small
problem that hope any of you can help.

To have LVS NAT work for my setup, the server's default gateway need to be
LVS backend IP address.  I configured default gateway using linuxconf but it
didn't work (didn't see default entry in route table, sync_ack packet going
out).

I tried: route add default gw my_lvs_address
and could not see route tabble anymore when I typed route.

I am able to statically configure gateway for on individual client address
as:
route add client_address gw lvs_address (this one work)

Have any of you experienced default gateway problem before ?  I appreciate
any help.

Kim