Delay while establishing connection

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Delay while establishing connection
From: aba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:32:06 -0400
Hi everyone,

     Hope you can help with my situation which is as follow:
I have developped a client Server application (TCP/IP) and I have been load
leveling it for a year now using LVS. I was so proud so far thinks to all of
you. Last week, I found out  when establishing a connecting to the Server
through the Load Leveler there is a  delay of 5 or 20 seconds. The delay is 10
times more than the response time I am expecting which I inacceptable.

     All the machines in the clusters are running linux redhat 2.2.16 and the
LVS ver is 0.9.14
I am also load leveling a www server (apache) on the same cluster and it working
fine without delay (I have tested the connection time).

Thanks a lot again. I'd greatly appreciate your response.

Regards,

Amadou