lvs_dr unknown errors.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: lvs_dr unknown errors.
From: Andy Erickson <andy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:54:52 -0500
I am getting some errors in the out put of my rc.lvs_dr. Here they are. Any suggestions are apreciatted.

Error: ping cannot send only one packet. no fping replacement.
./rc.lvs_dr: 101.45.96.1: command not found
Error: cannot connect to default gw 101.45.96.1.
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
./rc.lvs_dr: 101.45.96.9: command not found
./rc.lvs_dr: 101.45.96.25: command not found
Error:101.45.96.25 not pingable.
check routing, forwarding, cabling,
values for default gws
and errors from running rc.lvs on the director.
Director, real-servers and their default gw(s)
should be connected before running this script.
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: File exists
Error: table RIP already has entry: via  dev eth0
cannot overwrite entry, you'll have to delete the old one first.
RTNETLINK answers: File exists
Error: table RIP already has entry: via 101.45.96.9 dev eth0
cannot overwrite entry, you'll have to delete the old one first.
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated
RTNETLINK answers: File exists
Error: table VIP already has entry: via 101.45.96.1 dev eth0
cannot overwrite entry, you'll have to delete the old one first.
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Dump terminated

Errors: 6
Some of these errors are from tests that failed.
If you're experimenting, it's possible that the LVS will work.
If you're doing production, you can't assume that the LVS will work.
Your LVS may not be setup properly.

This is a lvs dr with one director and one realserver.

Andy