Problems with idle ssh or telnet or other continuous connections...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problems with idle ssh or telnet or other continuous connections...
From: Pawel Kisiel <tecman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:49:45 +0200 (CEST)

                Helo everybody....

        I have implemented LVS on my network..and it works almost
great.....
        I've noticed that when I leave my ssh session or other
ssesion(like win2k terminal services) for a while..and in this time I'm
not doing anything on them....after some time(like 15 minute) it will
disconnect!! It is not a problem with idle or any timeouts settings on
those servers, because before the LVS I didn't have those problems at
all?!
        Can anyone help me with that?
        I tried to set up persistent option with 30 minute timeouts but it
didn't wotk out :(( The session were still disconnecting before those 30
minutes?!?!

Pawel Kisiel