acess to loadbalanced services from inside the nat in an lvs-nat set up

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: acess to loadbalanced services from inside the nat in an lvs-nat set up
From: Douglas Elznic <dfe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Oct 2001 18:53:01 -0400
Hello,
    we have an lvs nat setup. Real simple, one lvs nat box, two web
servers, and a big db machine that handles various odds and ends
services like mail as well as dbs(its primary function). We need our web
servers to be able to send mail to local users (addresses on the db
machine) My question is how do you access load balanced services from
inside of the firewall. The connection just hangs forever...
I am sure someone else has dealt with this before....

--
|  Douglas Elznic  |        GPG Key: <dfe@xxxxxxxxx> 0x13300731        |