Re: LVS Timeouts

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS Timeouts
From: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:51:42 -0700
If you have unlimited resources, then you will be able to
configure infinite timeout.  Each connection takes a little
bit of memory.  We found at 10 hours, that is already
stretching -- all the connections in last 10 hours taking
quite bit of memory.   Since no one can have unlimited
resources in one computer, I don't think infinite timeout
can be done easily.