lvs maintenance question

To: lvs <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: lvs maintenance question
From: lco <lco@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Oct 2001 14:56:31 -0700
Being inexperienced on Linux and more inexperienced on LVS. Can someone
tell me what maintenance issues a typical LVS server needs? I know I
should keep up to date on all the bug fixes and keeping the firewall
secure and all but what about monitoring programs for LVS. Can someone
give me a list of programs they typically need and use on a production
LVS?

Also I ran across some program for checking LVS server performance. But
I cant seem to find it now. Anyone know where some of that stuff might
be?

TIA

lco