Geographically Distributed LVS

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Geographically Distributed LVS
From: "Kip Iles" <kip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:58:07 -0500
              Home site         Remote site
            e0:1 a.b.c.2       e0:1 m.n.o.2
            ------------       ------------
  router<---|e0 a.b.c.1|       |e0 m.n.o.1|--->router
            |   LVSA   |       |   LVSB   |
            |e1 e.f.g.1|       |e1 e.f.h.1|
            ------------       ------------
                  |                 |
                  |VS-TUN           |VS-NAT
                  |                 |
             t0:a.b.c.2             |
            ------------       ------------
  router<---|e0 e.f.g.2|       |e0 e.f.h.2|
            |   RSVA   |       |   RSVB   |

While the above diagram is highly simplified it represents what I am trying
to achieve. These two sites (and eventually another remote site) will
eventually run FreeSWAN to establish a private tunnel between the real
servers so the reserved IPs e.f.g and e.f.h are different on purpose.

The Home site uses VS-TUN since all realservers can route out.
The Remote site uses VS-NAT since the realservers can only route via LVSB.
All incoming requests go to LVSA. LVSA decides to route to its own cluster
or redirect to LVSB.

How do I load-balance/redirect between LVSA and LVSB?