Re: Problems compiling ipvs-0.8.2

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problems compiling ipvs-0.8.2
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:11:51 +0800 (CST)
Hi Jorge,

I am not sure whether the kernel 2.4.17 is stable in most situations. You
probably have to test it yourself (e.g. testing the system including ipvs
for several days).

For modutils, I don't know if I miss something, I don't have problems in
modutils with kernel 2.4.17 in Red Hat 7.2 system, and Red Hat 6.2 (plus
updated modutils).

Regards,

Wensong