Realserver OS for LVS-DR

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Realserver OS for LVS-DR
From: Torsten Buslei <mail@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:59:21 +0200
Hi all,

I've tested LVS for some weeks in a test-system with Linux-Boxes. Now we
want to take LVS in a production system.

At the moment, our webserver is on a sun-box with solaris 8. An other
(old) unix-box runs under HP-UX 10.20. We want to put those two boxes as
Realserver in the production-lvs.

For the reason that they are needed, I can't cut them off and do lots of
tests.

Now my question: Has anyone expieriences with one of this OS's? We want
to use LVS-DR. Does the NOARP-option works, or do I have to make any
other things?

The HOWTO doesn't lists these two OS's.

Thanks for comments,

Torsten