Re: What's wrong with iptables?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What's wrong with iptables?
From: Chris Egolf <cegolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:47:27 -0400
I had this problem with the iptables RPM that comes w/ Redhat 7.2. You can find a version that fixes it (iptables >= 1.2.5 I think) on rpmfind.net.

This is a known bug that Redhat has fixed in their RawHide version and should be in the soon to be released Redhat 7.3.

If you're not running Redhat, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

lidsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi
     I wanna install my LVS Cluster with LVS/NAT on kernel-2.4.18 .but my
iptables
went wrong.

root@node69 /root]#iptables  -A PREROUTING -t mangle -d 207.175.44.110/31
-j MARK --set-mark 1
iptables: libiptc/libip4tc.c:384: do_check: Assertion `h->info.valid_hooks
== (1 << 0 | 1 << 3)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

What can I do ?

     Thank you!