[Keepalived] Release 0.5.7 available

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Keepalived] Release 0.5.7 available
From: Alexandre Cassen <Alexandre.Cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 00:09:02 +0200
Hi all,

After some busy time here we go with a new release. I have many things on my TODO list so excuse for delay :/ I have not found time to test iparp code from julian.

Download location : www.keepalived.org

ChangLog is :

2002-05-02  Alexandre Cassen  <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        * keepalived-0.5.7 released.
* Review autoconf/automake scripts to be more generic on system and code
          selection. Added primitives (configure) :
            --disable-lvs-syncd : Do not use IPVS sync daemon
            --disable-lvs       : Do not use IPVS framework
            --disable-vrrp      : Do not use VRRP framework
            --enable-debug      : Compile with debugging flags
        * Fixed a SSL stream handling bug.
Thanks to Andres Salomon, <dilinger@xxxxxxxxx> for pointing the issue.
        * Added a global memory counter to track global memory used.
        * Fixed configuration parser. read_line. Remove static allocated
temporary read buffer. Only handle stream if line has been spitted into
          vector.
* Limit maximum number of VIPs per VRRP Instance to 20. (for fragmentation,
          overhead, and others reasons).
        * Added IPVS wrapper support to persistence granularity.
          Thanks to Mike Zimmerman, <tarmon@xxxxxxxxxxx> for the suggestion.
        * Review smtp notifier to handle VRRP MASTER state transition alert.
          Thanks to Paul, <xerox@xxxxxxxxxx> for the suggestion.
        * Review the UserGuide.pdf to fixe some english issues :)
          Thanks to Jacques Thomas, <jacktom@xxxxxxx> for reviewing.

All comments are welcomes,

Best regards,
Alexandre