RE: [ANNOUNCE] tcpsp 0.0.2

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] tcpsp 0.0.2
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:56:19 +0800 (CST)
Hi Jagadish,

Currently, once the two connections are spliced together, they cannot be
unspliced. So, I want to notify the user-space program that the
connections are over, so that it can handle other new requests. It is more
efficient. :)

Maybe in the future, we need to implement unsplicing the spliced
connection (it need adapt socket parameters), then will consider to clean
up sockets as you suggested.

Regards,

Wensong