RE: anyone used director failover in production?

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: anyone used director failover in production?
From: "Palmer J.D.F." <J.D.F.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:26:08 +0100
Hi Joe,

Yeah, although not strictly production yet I have set it up by writing a few
scripts to mail me when there is a director failover.

Also I get it to write the director status (active/inactive) to a file so
that the realserver monitoring scripts I wrote don't both send me messages
when the LVS topology changes should a realserver die.  Only the monitoring
script from the active director will mail me.

Jezz.