hidden-2.4.5-1.diff patch applyed to 2.4.18

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: hidden-2.4.5-1.diff patch applyed to 2.4.18
From: Dusten Splan <Dusten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:23:50 -0700
I know this question has been answered many times here befor but each time I
try to do what is sugested in the posts I get the same error.  I am aplying
this patch to production machines so I need to use 2.4.18 being it is the
current stable release. What follows is the error that I receive from patch.

[root@www6 linux]# pwd
/usr/src/linux
[root@www6 linux]# patch -p1 < ../hidden-2.4.5-1.diff
patching file include/linux/inetdevice.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 17.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 45.
include/linux/inetdevice.h.rej
patching file include/linux/sysctl.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 325.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/linux/sysctl.h.rej
patching file net/ipv4/arp.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 66.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 319.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 755.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 784.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file net/ipv4/arp.c.rej
patching file net/ipv4/devinet.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 736.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1017.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1059.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file net/ipv4/devinet.c.rej
patching file Documentation/filesystems/proc.txt
patching file Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt
Hunk #1 succeeded at 399 with fuzz 2 (offset 7 lines).

if I could just be pointed in the right direction that would help greatly.

Dusten Splan