Re: problem with HTTP POST

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: problem with HTTP POST
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:39:47 +0200
kgaliy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All!
I`m using LVS more then one year for two SQUID servers balancing. And i
have within this period such problem:

Sometimes when user posts HTML FORM to Internet via LVS + SQUID, he gets
internal browser error message: server not found
(for example: when i searching on Microsoft sites or posting message to
conference), but if this post was sent direct thru SQUID then it's OK!!!
Could  anybody  help me with  this issue?

P.S. IMHO I have this problem, when post size is greater then 255 bytes.

Honestly this still sounds more like a SQUID issue but to be fair I ask you to send some tcpdumps from the director, the squid box and the requestor. You also need to give us your ipvsadm setup, a sketch of you network topology (you can sed out official addresses of course) and an example POST of this html form. Thanks.

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc