lvs-nat (2 NIC set up) only accessible from clients on the same subnet a

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: lvs-nat (2 NIC set up) only accessible from clients on the same subnet as the director.
From: "Arshad Khan" <khanam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:04:10 +0100
I found out that my lvs-nat (2 nic set-up) that I set up is only accessible from clients that are one the same subnet that the director is on. It works fine from the same subnet but i want it to be accessible from anywhere. I am using redhat 6.2 and 2.2.19 kernel.
Anyone know why this is happening or could it be another issue related to the traffic from the subnet director machine
Thanks in advance.

Arshad