Re: finding/calculating network using iproute2 tools

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: finding/calculating network using iproute2 tools
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:43:58 -0400
Roberto Nibali wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>
> > I added a subroutine in perl to do it. Are you still developing
> > ifcfg?
>
> I'm working on it when time permits. I can shovel it over to you at OLS
> in 9 days.

OK. I'm converting my configure-lvs script over to iproute2. I have to use a lot
of ad-hoc'ery to parse the output of the commands since they aren't machine
readable. However once I do that, it all works. Still my code is not as robust
to user errors as the old ifconfig/route code was (presumably I'll get it all
fixed eventually and will add the neccessary traps).