Re: OLS 2002: Wed

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OLS 2002: Wed
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:04:47 +0200
Hi,

> > he's about 25

Yes, I am 25 but after OLS I feel like 50. The Canadian beer is too
good and the chicks too hot to withstand it. Well ... I mean withstand
the beer, not the nice girls of course.

> That's one of the cool points in Linux where geeks still win -- who cares if
> they understand or not :) .. he won't get ousted so long as he is doing ok.
> If he stays humble and asks some of the giants around him for help when he's
> in a bind why then he'll do fine :)

Sounds like a good reminder, although I'm not so sure to whom
you were referring to as in your phrasing 'geek'. ;)

> PS - why am I not surprised to hear that Ratz is getting himself involved in
> the kernel :D

That seems to be a myth, I don't even know how to program in C :)

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc