scheduling separate persistent services

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: scheduling separate persistent services
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:05:18 -0400
if I setup http as persistent and telnet as persistent to the same VIP,
are they scheduled independantly?

ie if I setup with rr scheduling and I have 2 client
machines (client_1 and client_2) and I telnet from
client_1 several times and say I connect with realserver_1
each time, then if I immediately http from client_2, am I going
to be sent to realserver_1 or realserver_2?

I'd do the test except I only have one test client