Re: Has anyone used Mac OS X for a real server in LVS/DR ?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Has anyone used Mac OS X for a real server in LVS/DR ?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:31:07 -0500
Roberto Nibali wrote:

> Hey Joe, I couldn't find my list of RS OS I once made.

It's in the current version of the configure script.

The next version of the configure script won't have it
as I'll be setting the routes with iproute2 and I don't want
to have to maintain separate code for the other OS.s
(ie people will now have to setup realservers with other
OS's by themselves). In the 3yrs or so that the configure
script has been out there, AFAIK no-one has used the code
which sets up realservers for other OS's.

In that case, maybe I should move the info back into the mini-HOWTO.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,