Re: HTTPD

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: HTTPD
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:06:14 -0500
Roberto Nibali wrote:

> May I ask you to address this issue to the appropriate mailinglist [1]? The
> reasoning behind it is that you seem to be running RH-only components which
> include a heavily patched kernel and a LVS manageing software suite (piranha)
> that is not officially supported on this mailinglist.

You may find people here who know how piranha works.
However most people have not had success with getting information
from RedHat.

Piranha is just a front-end to LVS. You can do all the things
with LVS and more that you can with Piranha, and you will have
people on this mailing list who will answer questions.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,